At Mya Mineral Makeup and Natural Cosmetics we are very proud of the ingredients in our selection, and hereby are included in our products– listing all our ingredients.
ALL MYA MINERAL MAKEUP products are sourced from suppliers that the ingredients have been assessed, approved and certified in compliance with the EU Cosmetic Safety Directive 76/768.
Our suppliers have gone through the pre-market safety assessment process to ensure compliance to the EU Cosmetic Safety Directive (76/768/EEC) and the new EU Safety Directive of 1223/2009 which came into effect as of July 2013.
Our suppliers have been assessed and products registered with Vegan Society, which means that they do not use ingredients that are made of animals, produced by, nor tested on animals.
Key Ingredients information:
- Mineral Foundation – Dark Skintone -Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007
- Mineral Foundation – Combination to Oily Skin – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77891, CI77007 .
- Mineral Foundation – Glow – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007.
- Mineral Eyeshadow, Eyebrow, Eyeliner, and Highlighter :- Mica, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77891, CI77007
- Mineral Blush -Mica, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI77891
- Mineral Bronzer – Mica, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI77891
- Mineral Veil (Glow) – Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007
- Mineral Veil (Matt) – Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI 77220, CI77491, CI499, CI77492, CI77007
- Natural Lipstick – tba
- Natural Lipgloss –tba
- Natural Mascara – tba
- Fairy Dust - Serecite Mica, Kaoline, Titanium Dioxide, Mica +/- CI 77019, CI77007 , ; Magnesium Stearate, Ultra Marines +/-
Titanium Dioxide – For great coverage and a natural UV block to protect skin
Zinc Oxide – has wonderful healing properties and is anti-septic, anti-microbial, and fungicidal, hence it can act as a treatment for sensitive or inflamed and blemish prone skin. Zinc Oxide offers protection from the sun by sitting on top of the skin scattering and absorbing the harmful rays, both UVA & UVB and is beneficial in reducing pre-mature aging of the skin & skin cancer due to its broad spectrum sunscreen.
Mica– For a silky application and blurring fine lines
Rice Powder - Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and keep away shine, while giving your skin a smooth and silky appearance. It also has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties.
Kaolin – Great for oil control allowing your makeup to last all day and be sweat resistant. It's also very good at effectively hiding imperfections and fine lines which is why we use it in our foundations, concealers and contour powders. As the mildest of all clays, it is suitable for use on individuals who are managing skin conditions such as dryness, acne, rosacea, sun damage and cosmetic surgery recovery. Kaolin also aids in healing these skin problems.
Allantoin - Known to produce rapid cell turnover and skin cell production by elimination of necrotic tissue, speeding up the general healing of the skin. Allantoin is, above all, used for its natural healing abilities for acne and rosacea and is perfect for the treatment of: skin sores, lesions, scalds, burns, sunburns, blemishes, spots, acne and skin eruptions, fissures and abrasions, impetigo, eczema and psoriasis.
Iron Oxides – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.